Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

whats so interesting about this song...

i am not saying this song is bad. it just needs some work. You should probably add more varying phrases. This song is mostly just three phrases that are put into different combinations throughout. It was good that you changed the sound by layering the instruments at one point. The one part i found very frustrating was the sudden ending. You could gradually slow it down until it hits one last note. Other than that, this is probably the most addicting song on newgrounds.

DJ M21 - Freedom DJ M21 - Freedom

good

I especially liked the parts where there was a bit of a call and response going on between the base and the high synth. My advice to you is to make it a little less repetitive, because most of the song was the same thing (or atleast sounded that way).
One thing i did not much like about it was the very loud base hits throughout the song that sounded a little fuzzy, it made the song sound rougher. You could probably replace those notes with something a little cleaner. Otherwise, The song sounded really good.

MDJ182000 responds:

Much thanks.

I kinda felt the same about the bass. I'll also take the repetitive nature into mind. I might have made it too long.

Thanks for listening and the constructive criticism

Unforgivable. Unforgivable.

really cool

this song has a really cool beat and i feel like, if you replaced the orchestral sounding staccatos that cover the entire sound with something a little more modern, it would sound really cool.
Some of the piano staccatos closer to the end were a little weird sounding. Cool ending though.
good job

Really Me [Kaskrin] RAP Really Me [Kaskrin] RAP

very good

i think that some of the lyrics could use a little work. I felt like some of the ends of the sentences were a little misaligned. I admire that you thought up these lyrics. Also, the end sounded a little to sudden. Maybe you could d a little more with the music in the background. otherwise, very good job

Kaskrin responds:

yea i did this whole thing in one big take, yea the end i kinda couldn't think of a good ending :[ and i really didn't take too much time to change the background music... ill be sure to fix it up though, and thanks for the review