Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

awesome game!

probably the best game i have ever played on newgrounds. The graphics and shooting was amazing. the only problem with it was that it ran slow at times. Besides that, there is not much else to say. this game has been horribly underrated by newgrounds.

Motion Maze Motion Maze

somehow, i don't get it...

basically, if you move the box within an inch of the moving object, you lose. That glitch makes this game so pointless. I would suggest putting in a background so that it would be a little it more appealing. Please fix the glitches! also, phsycofrog is wrong that it is an AI. I am guessing it is just a motion tween moving around the stage with a collision detector. my advice is to put a lot more work into your games before you submit them.

Platformer Tech Demo 2 Platformer Tech Demo 2

could use some work

I think that the addition of in-game instructions would be useful. Also, i think you should make the backgrounds and graphics a little more attractive, and you could probably put signs in that show you which way to go. Very good choice in music though.

Avoid the Spikes! Avoid the Spikes!

needs a lot of work

You should probably add music, more graphics(maybe you could make the enemies and the player look different from eachother)and you could probably add some cool backgrounds. Also, you probably should come up with different levels too.