The Dangers of Music The Dangers of Music

This aint Nathaniel Milburn!

Seriously? Camp North? wtf? Why bother putting the name of another cartoon on your animation. Judging by your style, you are not nathaniel milburn so...explain?

Insanimation responds:

CampNorth isn't an animation, it's a community website for artists and animators. I used to be a member, before it shut down.

Kill "The Man" Kill "The Man"

To be honest...

I really do not understand the pleasure in mercilessly slaughtering fat men. My range of pleaures does not include watching bitmaps exploding into violent bursts of gore, and I do not understand why someone would take time to create something as hyper-violent as this. The animation needed a little work, but a bit of practice should help (and try not to keep your favorite color red, please). I would greatly enjoy watching an animation that uses your growing talent on something other than violence.

Until then, a 2/10

dick cover dick cover

whoa guys what is wrong with you?

the quality of this flash movie is exceedingly poor. the most complex animation it gets into is basically a bunch of motion square motion tweens flying past. most of the animation was choppy, especially at the part with the leaf flying past. learn to use the tools in flash a little bit better before you submit stuff to newgrounds. Especially the fill tool, which is extremely useful. otherwise, continue to work on artistic parts in it, like changing the grass so its not just a big green square...etc. good luck.

Don't Smoke... Please? Don't Smoke... Please?

contrary to what other people said about it...

I actually found the graphics a little choppy. The music was good. My advice is to either alter the FPS or do something to make the graphics a bit smoother. I also felt that you could probably do a little more with this animation. Especially the cigarette, i think that, you could probably add a little smoke drifting up and maybe flickering the glow of it a bit too. My favorite part of all though was that you made the person in shadows. Very good job!

StupidGir responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep that in mind on future stuff!

fight_or_die fight_or_die

thank god i know spanish!

The animation was well done, and the action was very good. It lacks a storyline though and that is the main problem with it.
also, i would recommend adding English subtitles. otherwise, good job

shiguy-master responds:

you're right :)

MC_new challenge(test) ß MC_new challenge(test) ß

hmmmmmm

it looks like it could be good, but everything that was happening just disappeared halfway through.perhaps you could add a little more movement of each person. like shaking or something.

[LoD] pwnt noobington!!!! [LoD] pwnt noobington!!!!

almost gave me a seizure!

I think that i might not be getting the point of this movie. I will rate it on how i understand it. this flash has no story line at all. the beginning had over 30 seconds of just nazis marching. after that, it was pretty much just a bunch of flashing lights. My advice is to create a story line, and maybe animate the body of that person talking instead of just the mouth. This could definitely use a lot of work

LordZeebmork responds:

bodies don't talk

Cops pt 1 Cops pt 1

Needs a lot of work

First of all, there was a dripping sound behind the bad voice acting and the sound of the microphone being handled. Also, the animation was smooth but there was
(quote from the reviewer below me) "boxy shit" behind it all. work on the voices so that they don't all sound the same.

legendarydangerdan responds:

The fact is that I didnt make it choppy myself. It was a laptop mic and camstudio was being an ass. It changed the avi to flash and it ended up like that. I didnt know it would become choppy till i played it in newgrounds...If you want a better view go to youtube then look up the user dangerdantheone and look at cops 1 and 2. Again, it wasn't my fault..first video..give me a break.

Screwby Doo Screwby Doo

not great

the best thing i can say about this movie is the voice acting. You should work on your animating skills. You need to work on making people's mouths not just black holes that cover half the face when they're talking. Also, you should work on fine-tuning the audio so that it will line up with the animation. I can tell that you did put a decent amount of work into this.
P.S shaggy's arms are backwards

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

good

the best part of this movie was the style that you used. When there was animation, it was done well and the music/background noise could have been a little better quality, unless that was what you wanted. good job

Rutger responds:

Thanks man. I wanted the audio to be like that, the song itself is already actually.